Whole Home Audio and Video
There are many ways with todays’ technology to create whole house music or a video system that is exactly what you want it to be. We will sit down and listen to you, make suggestions, and put together the right equipment that fits your budget and gets the job done. Creating the right infrastructure, using the right high-performance cables and wiring, establishing the proper line conditioning and surge protection, as well as tweaking the settings for maximum performance is critical.
You don’t have to suffer the misery of listening to music on your phone or mini speaker adapter. Imagine access to your entire music collection in every room in your home. How about instant access to every movie you own, with the ability to play it back on any TV, in any room, without ever touching a disc? Whole home audio and video is more than just speakers and TVs throughout the house; it’s about seamless and simple access to your entire digital library. It’s about listening to or watching what you want, when you want, where you want, with ease.
- High-quality components allow for individual choices in music and video to be played in any room in the house. Selecting the correct ones increases reliability, ease of use, and the quality of sound and video throughout your home.
- With hundreds of shapes, sizes and installation options, in-wall and in-ceiling speakers provide beautiful sound without intruding on your home’s interior design. Paintable in-wall models completely disappear so your décor is all that’s seen.
- Sonance Invisible Series is the ultimate expression in architectural audio. Installed into the wall or ceiling and then finished over with the surrounding surface, Invisible Series speakers deliver ambient music that emanates throughout the space with no visual footprint.
- The back bone of your home entertainment system begins with the proper cabling. The Little Guys feature AudioQuest Category 6 and 7 high performance speaker wire and the very latest in HDMI technologies, which combined make for the absolute best in performance.
- Line conditioning and surge protection are essential with todays’ digital components. It not only protects the equipment from the constant spikes and surges in the AC lines, but it removes the noise resulting in better sound and pictures.
- In a lot of cases we can add just a few components to your existing gear and create an exceptional music experience throughout your home.
- Hiding the equipment rack in a remote location allows access from any room in your home, plus makes upgrading easier.
- Intuitive system interfaces allows the kids, the grandparents, and even babysitters can operate the system, easily and without frustration.