Escape the pressures of the outside world. The lights dim. The movie starts. It fills your view. The actors’ voices fill the room. The music swells as action begins. There’s an explosion on screen and the room fills with a thunderous sound. Are you at the local Cineplex? Guess again. You’re at home.
Now you are experiencing Home Theater as it should be: cinema-quality audio and video with no sticky floors or people talking loudly in the next row. Life-sized images on your home screen, surround sound, powerful subwoofers, all create the ultimate in movie enjoyment. Sit back, relax and enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows with the entire family.
Better Than Going OUT To The Movies
Forget about dim screens, unclear dialog, and uncomfortable seats. With modern HD and 4K Ultra HD projectors, truly life-like images are possible at home. High performance speakers, subwoofers, and electronics combine to produce incredibly realistic, room-filling sound. Check out our Palliser reclining theater seating designed to be so comfortable, you’ll gladly sit in them for hours. Best of all, the only cell phone that can ring is yours.
In The Heart Of The Action
Thanks to optical-grade anamorphic lenses, incredible 4K projectors and high performance projection screens, ultra-widescreen Cinemascope aspect ratios are possible. Watch and enjoy your favorite Hollywood movies as they were meant to be seen, on a screen so big it fills your field of vision. When the movie ends and you switch to TV, the masking adjusts so you never see black bars. Custom theater interiors can be created for whatever look you desire. From classic movie houses to the ultimate sci-fi theater; if you can imagine it, you can have it.
- Front projectors are smaller, quieter, brighter, have better picture quality, and are less expensive than ever before.
- With todays’ advanced screen materials you can watch movies and TV with the lights on in the room. Advancements in acoustically transparent material allow the speakers to be hidden behind the screen. There are also motorized screens that disappear from sight when the show is over.
- All of todays’ movies and TV shows have exceptional soundtracks, intended to heighten the emotion of what you are watching. It’s the sound that creates the emotion. The fear, excitement, anticipation, elation, and sadness are all projected from the sound in your Home Theater.
- Seating is available in almost any style, size, and in whatever material you want.
- Controlling your entire theater from a tablet or smartphone allows you to queue up movies and music instantly with the press of a single button.