Networks are the backbone on which all of today’s’ technology resides. A reliable and robust network allows for endless hours of enjoyment and relaxation while using your systems. You sit by the pool, enjoying a movie streaming to your tablet. Inside, your kids enjoy an online multi-player game. In the den, your spouse downloads music for a dinner party. Later, you have a video conference for work, but you’re not going to think about that right now. You turn back to your movie which is ready because your internet is always available, your access simple, a seamless connection. Encrypted WiFi keeps your personal data safe. High-speed wired connections let you transfer data between computers instantly. Smart WiFi systems let you roam everywhere in your house and yard, without losing your connection. Most importantly, you never have to think about it, it just works.
Networks Are Faster When Done The Right Way
Have you ever tried to do four things at once? You know what happens, nothing gets done well. Using a combo modem/router/switch/WiFi is the same thing. Separating the modem, router, switch, and WiFi are crucial elements in obtaining maximum performance in any network. Todays’ smart home may have dozens of devices, requiring access to the web and each other. The simple, free networks provided by Internet Service Providers don’t offer the security, stability, or robust data handling of a custom-designed commercial-grade home network. Have a large home or yard? High-end wireless systems offer full-property coverage. Allow guests access to the Internet, but not access to your personal data network. Todays’ network means an enterprise-grade system is the backbone of your home. We spend many hours researching the latest network options in the store, testing their ability to reliably work together so we don’t ever have to experiment in your home.
- Cabling – We offer a range of options including Category 6 and Category 7 cable.
- Modems – Depending on your cable provider, with the purchase of the proper modem, we can save you the monthly rental fee.
Motorola Cable Modem
- Routers – The router is the brain of your network. It connects the internet to devices throughout your home for maximum network performance.
4 Port Multi-Media Router with Pakedge Zones
- Switches – Allow multiple devices to be hooked up to a single network connection.
- WiFi – Wireless access points are not all created equal. Separating them from other components and picking out the right one(s) for your home is the key to maintaining signal integrity.